The Gospel of Luke - Final Readings (April 22 - 30)
This is the final week or so! Here are the readings!
- Sunday, April 22 - Read Luke 17:11-18:14. When it comes to gratitude are you more like the one who returned or the nine who didn't?
- Monday, April 23 - Read Luke 18:15-34. In what ways are you like the Pharisee? In what ways are you like the tax collector?
- Tuesday, April 24 - Read Luke 18:35-19:44. Zacchaeus realized that he needed to make restitution for cheating people. What wrongs do you need to make right?
- Wednesday, April 25 - Read Luke 19:45-20:26. What is the meaning of the parable of the Vineyard Owner?
- Thursday, April 26 - Read Luke 20:27 - 21:4. What does God expect us to give? Why do we give?
- Friday, April 27 - Read Luke 21:5-22:38. What do you think about when you take the Lord's Supper? How can you better prepare yourself for it?
- Saturday, April 28 - Read Luke 22:39-65. Put yourself in Peter's shoes. What emotions do you feel? How are you like Peter?
- Sunday, April 29 - Read Luke 22:66-23:56. Why did Jesus die on the cross? What did he hope to accomplish?
- Monday, April 30 - Read Luke 24. Look at verse 31. Have your eyes been opened to see who Jesus really is?
Good job guys! If you've kept up with us, you have completely read the Gospel of Luke. Even if you didn't read all of it, hopefully you spent more time in God's word. I'm proud of you! Keep striving to know more about God and his word!