Welcome to week two reading the gospel of Luke. I hope this time has been beneficial for you. The more we know God's word, the more we know of God. I'm praying for you guys. Keep going! Here are the readings and reflection questions for this week:
- Sunday, April 8 - Read Luke 6:37-49. Look at verse 46. Do you actually follow Jesus' commands?
- Monday, April 9 - Read Luke 7. How have you responded to Jesus' forgiveness?
- Tuesday, April 10 - Read Luke 8:1-25. Imagine if you were in the boat with Jesus. Incredible!
- Wednesday, April 11 - Read Luke 8:26-9:17. Do you think demons/evil are still at work today?
- Thursday, April 12 - Read Luke 9:18-36. Read verses 23-27 again. Is following Jesus worth it?
- Friday, April 13 - Read Luke 9:37-62. Look at verse 48. What does it mean to be the least among others?
- Saturday, April 14 - Read Luke 10:1-11:13. What's the message of the parable of the Good Samaritan?